A disclaimer is generally any statement intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations that may be exercised and enforced by parties in a legally recognized relationship. In contrast to other terms for legally operative language, the term disclaimer usually implies situations that involve some level of uncertainty, waiver, or risk. This website is providing educational content for the purpose of helping people to cheat in games. Using game video, audio and image content is fair use in this context. We are not causing developers or publishers any financial harm, since the cheater demographic is considerable and only the existence of cheats for a game persuades a good part of them to even buy a game. However, if a game developer or publisher still feels that we are causing them harm, please send us a letter explaining the situation and we will try to cooperate.
Please read this Legal Page agreement carefully before accessing our site at entry-point URL. By using and participating in the Sites, you signify and acknowledge that you have read the Terms and agree that the Terms constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and the website, and that you agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, please do not access the Sites. The participating institutions are third party beneficiaries of the agreement and may enforce those provisions below that relate to the participation institutions.
Cookies and Web Beacons
How we use collected information?
- to improve customer service
- to personalize user experience
- to improve our website.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
The basics of this disclaimer:
- In the US, privacy legislation may vary from one state to another. Certain federal laws govern users’ data in some circumstances, such as in these examples:
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act – This act obliges organizations to offer clear and accurate statements about their information collecting practices and it also limits usage and sharing of financial data.
- COPPA – This act is especially for businesses that collect information about children under 13 years of age.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act – This act applies to online health services as well.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) – California’s privacy law affects anyone collecting personal information from residents of California.
- SOPIPA – This act applies if you collect personal data from students.
- Content Eraser law – This law applies if you collect data from minors (under the age of 18).
This disclaimer may be updated from time to time so please, check this subpage regularly to stay aware of all changes made here.